Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mea Culpa

I know, I know... "What happened?". Quite simply, I screwed up.

A few months back, you might remember, I was getting ready to deploy. Literally minutes before my ride showed up I got an official-looking email from my command, asking me to take the blog down or else. I couldn't figure out a way to temporarily do so, and I didn't have a lot of time to screw around, so I just scrammed the whole thing.

A month later, when I'm out in the middle of BFE, I found out it was just some guys from my div screwing with me. I never told anyone in RL I had a blog... but I saw people reading it from time to time so I guess something like this was inevitable.

I wasn't planning on re-opening, but some of the posts I've read on Joel's board recently convinced me to give it a shot. The good news is I have most of the old posts, which I will re-post as soon as I can. The bad news is that the interesting part, your comments, are lost.

FUCKING electricians.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to have you back. About F#^@ING TIME!!!

Anonymous said...

Mulligan?!?!

a_former_elt_2jv said...

Fucking electricians....

Anonymous said...

As an 1980's Ex Nuc RO I can agree with "Fuckin Wire Biter" type comment but Welcome Back, this blog brings back many memories